Lattice & Lattice Lite
Perfectly complements our range of Synergex composite fibres by maximising performance and eliminating waste
Coats Colour Express
Registered users can place Sample Orders. Contact the local Coats office for registration.
Registered users can place Bulk Orders. Contact the local Coats office for registration.
Coats Lattice and Lattice Lite technology perfectly complements our range of Synergex composite fibres by maximising performance and eliminating waste.
Lattice is an optimised continuous fibre laying technique to create preforms without cutting or chopping fibres. This allows customers to specify the exact position and direction of fibres for their application without compromising strength.
Lattice Lite is the final moulded composite product, providing advanced performance and precise match to customer requirements that are extremely difficult to achieve by other existing technologies.
- Footwear plates
- Torsion bars
- Heel counters
- Knuckle protection
Features and Benefits
- Fully optimised fibre paths for intelligent component performance that enhances different characteristics throughout the part, such as flexibility, torsion and rigidity.
- Utilises Synergex Commingled fibre providing accelerated moulding process cycle times (circa 120 seconds).
- Eliminates the need for additional resin steps either prepreg or resin transfer moulding which accelerates manufacturing processes.
- Compared to more traditional composite operations that waste 30% or more material, Lattice and Lattice Lite reduce material waste to less than 5% using continuous fibre placement.
- From the initial design to final product, we provide world class service for unique fibre technology.
There is no limited product range. We generate the finished parts for each customer design.
For Lattice Lite as a final part, properties will depend on each customer’s specific requirements for thickness, flex, torsion, rigidity etc.
To drive your hidden costs down, talk to Coats. From product audits in pre-production to the latest technical bulletins, we’ll provide support that achieves measurable results.
For more information, talk to your Coats representative today.
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.