Multifilament para-aramid yarn used as a binder in loose tube telecommunication cables
Protos Binder is also very light, requires less ends, and can be stranded in multiple directions.
Features and Benefits
Coats is always open to feedback from customers and ready to deliver a solution that satisfies all of your needs. We do this by providing:
- Inventory control and schedule assistance
- Package specialisation (tubes, cones, spools, lengths, weights, etc.)
- Package stability adjustments based on pay-off requirements (tack, wind ratio, density, etc.)
- Cost efficiencies
- Binders for loose tube telecommunication cables to prevent damage to loose tubes
- Ideal for dual end binders for optimum binder speeds (up to 120m/min)
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.