Gral Binder SLS
High tenacity multi-filament polyester yarn with ultralow shrink.
Gral Binder SLS is specially engineered to ensure that the binder does not indent buffer tubes which can cause a defect in the cable and disrupt the stranding operation.
Gral Binder SLS is available in 1 end and 2 end packages.
Features and Benefits
- Lower cost alternative to aramid binders
- Prevents damage to loose tubes
- Engineered to prevent cable defects and avoid disruption of stranding operation
- Package specialisation and customisation (tubes, cones, spools, lengths and weights)
- Package stability adjustments based on pay-off requirements (tack, wind ratio, density)
- Cost efficiencies and custom-made design capability available
- Meets Coats restricted substance list
- Binder yarn for loose tube telecommunication cables
- Ideal for dual end binders for optimum binder speeds
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.