Ideal solution for making fire resistant wires and cable
MCT tapes are an ideal solution for making fire resistant wires and cable. They have outstanding charasteristics and are designed to meet the individual requirements of users in telecommunications, and other cables which have to meet high performance levels.
Features and Benefits
- Exceptional high dielectric strength at high temperature
- High fire resistance
- High tensile strength compared with another similar products
- Strong resistance to radiation, acid and alkalis
- Excellent flexibility
- Exceptional Wide range of widths
- Tailored roll lengths, following your specific needs
- Several standard cores
- All products are delivered with test certificate of properties
- Fire resistant wire and cables
Although the test was carried out to our best knowledge, we do not in any way give any guarantee or warranty in respect of the information contained in the test report or the performance or capabilities of the product described.
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.