Gral EcoVerde AS for Apparel
A lubricated polyester thread made from 100% recycled high tenacity continuous filament polyester
Coats Colour Express
Registered users can place Sample Orders. Contact the local Coats office for registration.
Registered users can place Bulk Orders. Contact the local Coats office for registration.
Coats Gral EcoVerde AS for Apparel is a lubricated polyester thread made from 100% recycled high tenacity continuous filament polyester.
Our AS range of sewing threads are designed to meet the needs of outdoor performance sportswear, woven outerwear and fashion jackets.
In drier atmospheric conditions the lower dynamic friction values of Gral EcoVerde AS for Apparel minimise the attraction of down towards the needle, helping to prevent down leakage through needle holes.
The lower dynamic friction values of Gral EcoVerde AS for Apparel also enhances the uniformity of the stitch formation giving you neat and well balanced seams.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent dynamic friction values reduce leakage of "down" through the needle hole
- Provides solutions for oil-sensitive materials such as CO fabrics
- Gral EcoVerde AS for Apparel delivers consistent loop and stitch formation providing neater, flatter seams.
- This high tenacity thread with it exceptional abrasion resistance allows this product to be used in a wide range of applications.
- Less energy intensive to produce in comparison to virgin materials, which results in lower carbon emissions during production
- Delivers a similar level of performance as the virgin range, whilst offering sustainability benefits
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, CLASS I
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.