Astra EcoVerde Rugged
100% recycled staple spun polyester thread for denim sewing
It is particularly resistant to harsh wash processes containing bleach.
Features and Benefits
- Astra EcoVerde Rugged makes for durable, long-lasting seams which look good throughout the sewn product lifetime
- Sewers prefer Astra EcoVerde due to reduced machine downtime, higher productivity and consistent sewing performance compared with regular SSP threads
- Low fault levels and dependable thread quality with worldwide availability
- Best bleach fastness – minimum colour change under strong bleaching conditions
- Peace of mind from respected, responsible global company with clean and efficient operations
- Consistent global approach to manage and minimise the environmental impact
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® class I, the most stringent class covering babywear
- Outdoor Wear
- Outdoor Wear
- Outdoor Wear
Astra EcoVerde Rugged Shade Range
The Astra EcoVerde Rugged shade range is commercially bleach fast and uses specially selected dyestuffs which ensure minimum colour change under strong bleach wash conditions.
Astra EcoVerde Rugged is 100% polyester and as such, does not fade in colour during the life of the garment. It is a reliable thread choice for quality denims.
Please refer to the Product Information sheets for Astra for the complete product details.
For premium quality 100% polyester corespun sewing thread used by leading denim brands and manufacturers worldwide, please refer to Coats Epic Rugged.
Textile Care Labelling
The shades are commercially bleach fast and all physical properties of Coats Astra EcoVerde Rugged conform to specifications. These tests have been carried out under standard conditions of commercial denim laundries. When using especially harsh wash processes with strong concentrations of bleach, high temperature and/or excessively long process times, these may have a detrimental effect even on Coats Astra EcoVerde Rugged threads. For especially harsh wash processes and for innovative wash processes with new chemicals, it is recommended to carry out a full test wash to ensure the thread fully meets the requirement under the intended conditions before bulk.
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.