Gotex FGU PU
Fibreglass yarn with a super absorbent coating for telecommunications cables
Gotex FGU PU is a fibreglass yarn with a super absorbent coating.
It is used to strengthen fibreoptic cables and prevent water from reaching the cable core. The yarn is available in a variety of coatings to suit your end use and can be custom coloured for identification purposes. It also protects against rodent damage.
Features and Benefits
- Tailor made fibre dimensions, with regular and continuous width and thickness
- Soft coating finishes, that do not mark their presence in the cable jacket
- Premium quality raw materials
- No fibre or dust flow during processing
- All dielectric
- Wide levels of flexibility, with perfect adaptation to the cables shape
- Fire-proof and rodent-proof
- Fibre optic cables needing extra protection from water
- Rodent protection
Although the test was carried out to our best knowledge, we do not in any way give any guarantee or warranty in respect of the information contained in the test report or the performance or capabilities of the product described.
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.