A ceramic tape that is manufactured with a reinforced glass fabric as base material.
Gotex CMT is a ceramic tape that is manufactured with a reinforced glass fabric as base material.
The tape-like material is formed by using a special, high temperature resistant, flame retardant resin as adhesive combined with the ceramic powder which is applied on top of the glass fabric.
Features and Benefits
- It has good flexibility under normal temperatures
- The special ceramic coating gives the cable extremely strong heat insulation and oxygen-resistant properties
- Can meet the high standards and requirements of fire retardant cable insulation around the package
- Can guarantee the integrity of the cable or optical cables line with fire
- Exceptional high dielectric strength at high temperature
- High fire resistance
- High tensile strength compared with another similar products
- Strong resistance to radiation, acid and alkalis
- Wide range of widths
- Tailored roll lengths, following your specific needs
- Several standard cores
- All products are delivered with test certificate of properties
- Fire resistant wire and cables
Data and values shown in this file are based on tests in our own laboratory and on information received from our raw material suppliers. The technical data given herein has been compiled for your help and guidance. They shall however not be binding.
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.