Innovative material blend that delivers great value combined with optimum performance
Coats Colour Express
Registered users can place Sample Orders. Contact the local Coats office for registration.
Registered users can place Bulk Orders. Contact the local Coats office for registration.
Coats Armoren X14 uses an innovative material blend that delivers great value combined with optimum performance compared to HPPE and HPPE glass yarns in the market.
Armoren X14 yarns are engineered to provide superb all-day comfort, cool touch and flexibility in medium duty safety protection applications.
Features and Benefits
- Great value for money compared to filament HPPE, HPPE filler, and HPPE glass products (HPPE = Ultra-high Molecular Weight PolyEthylene)
- Optimum performance with cut resistance (A3/C) comparable to filament HPPE and HPPE glass
- Unique core spinning soft wrap technology completely covers core filament
- Special fibre blend keeps fabric appearance fresh and comfortable
- Very good lifespan with laundering cycles
- Cooling technology that wicks moisture and reduces body heat
Gloves and sleeves suited for the following industries:
- Metal work of irregular shapes
- Adjusting parts and screws systems
- Applying finish to materials
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.