Seamsoft EcoVerde AS
100% recycled unique micro-filament textured polyester thread
Coats Colour Express
Registered users can place Sample Orders. Contact the local Coats office for registration.
Registered users can place Bulk Orders. Contact the local Coats office for registration.
Coats Seamsoft EcoVerde AS is a 100% recycled unique micro-filament textured polyester thread that offers exceptional softness and comfort for next-to-skin seams.
The Coats AS range of threads are designed to meet the needs of outdoor performance sportswear, woven outerwear and fashion jackets.
The lower dynamic friction values of Seamsoft EcoVerde AS also enhance the uniformity of the stitch formation allowing neat, well balanced seams.
Features and Benefits
- Delivers exceptional softness in seams coupled with high productivity
- High extensibility and seam strength give good seam security
- Allows lower tension settings, improving the stitch balance and providing neater and flatter seams
- Excellent static and dynamic friction values reduce leakage of “down” through the needle hole
- Provides solutions for oil-sensitive materials such as C0 fabrics
- The reduced frictional values allow smoother thread pull off through the sewing machine helping to deliver longer lasting seams
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® CLASS I
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified
The softness of a seam relates to a number of factors including the exact choice of thread in needle and spreader, fabric, sewn seam direction, stitch density and thread tension. Please refer to Soft and Secure Seams for further guidance.
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.