Epic EcoVerde Rugged
100% recycled premium polyester corespun sewing thread
Coats Colour Express
Registered users can place Sample Orders. Contact the local Coats office for registration.
Registered users can place Bulk Orders. Contact the local Coats office for registration.
Coats Epic EcoVerde Rugged is a 100% recycled premium polyester corespun sewing thread that has been precisely engineered to create durable, attractive seams across a wide range of recycled fabrics and materials.
When you choose Epic EcoVerde Rugged thread, you can be confident of better performance, increased productivity on your sewing lines and most importantly for denim wash processes, reduced thread damage and breakage at the industrial wash process.
Epic EcoVerde Rugged is designed for denim sewing. It has all the superior properties of Epic and in addition, is particularly resistant to harsh wash processes containing bleach.
Features and Benefits
- Coats Epic EcoVerde Rugged is a high-tech corespun thread that combines a high tenacity polyester filament core with a polyester fiber wrap for maximum strength and durability
- Specially lubricated to deliver excellent sewing performance
- Best bleach fastness – minimum color change under strong bleaching conditions
- Excellent protection for seams against abrasion, ideal for stonewashing processes
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Class I
- Less energy intensive to produce in comparison to virgin materials, which results in lower carbon emissions during production
- Delivers same level of performance as the virgin equivalent range, whilst offering sustainability benefits
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.