100% polyester dyed round cross-sectional monofilament
Once knitted into fabric, this yarn can provide increased breathability and moisture management, including excellent dyeing properties.
Features and Benefits
- 100% polyester monofilament yarn
- Round cross-sectional filament
- Offering ‘transparent’ and ‘open’ structure, for increased breathability and moisture management
- Soft and comfortable
- World class colour quality and consistency
- Certified to Öko-Tex Standard 100, class I, the most stringent class covering textile items for babies and toddlers
- Footwear knitted uppers
- Apparel garments
- Accessory fabrics
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.