Range of cut resistant yarns with an inherent anti-microbial solution built into product DNA
Armoren Protect+ is an anti-microbial yarn that provides a sustainable option for your requirement. Armoren Protect+ will stand up to peroxide and bleach and is tested effective after 100 industrial launderings. Textiles created from these spun yarns require no wet processing after fabric formation to achieve these properties.
Features and Benefits
- Inherent anti-microbial solutions that boost protection against microbes
- With silver and copper salts embedded, Armoren Protect+ does not wear odd, wash away or weaken over time
- No topical treatment
- Provides peace of mind and enhances your product capabilities
- Global sourcing and availability
- Cut protective gloves and sleeves
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.