Specifically engineered to be soft, flexible and comfortable
It offers the perfect combination of ergonomic design and excellent protection against thermal hazards. Suitable for a range of applications, these engineered yarns give its wearer freedom of movement while delivering ultimate cut protection.
Features and Benefits
- Exceptional cut and thermal resistance
- More comfortable than any other comparable knitted glove
- Soft and cool wearing properties
- Custom blends up to five fibres
- Large selection of fibre types
- Core spun capable with filament or spun core
- Yarn dyed and dope dyed colours available
- Scientific approach to blend engineering which avoids extensive trial and error sampling (with Coats Synthesizer)
- Customised coating systems including soil release and antimicrobial available
Gloves and sleeves for the following applications:
- Assembly I inspection of light metal goods
- Sharp small parts and panels
- Wood working and fastening
- Press injection moulding
- Sanitation, recycling and maintenance
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.