Helping the industry pivot to PPE
Previously planned strategies for 2020 have been rendered redundant in the face of unparalleled demand volatility and manufacturers now face cost pressures and the need to consider switching their production output while maintaining speed to market.
By enabling manufacturers to pivot to PPE production, we are helping you to lay the foundations for a faster, more efficient and competitive business in the post-pandemic world. We are committed to ensuring that our customers have the very best tools and technical expertise to embrace these new challenges.
Join our webinar series to gain insights into how to navigate through these uncertain times and mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on your business.
Helping the industry Pivot to PPE
Best Practices for Assembling Medical PPE
Watch our Webinars
Best practices for assembling medical PPE
During our second live webinar in our PPE series members of the Coats technical team have explored:
- The link between PPE and seam security and the factors that influence seam security
- Thread and yarn recommendations for PPE
- Quality standards for PPE
- Coats support on offer
Helping the industry pivot to PPE – Watch again
Revisit our first webinar in our PPE series, where we explored:
- The impact of COVID-19 on our industry
- PPE and the tools you will need to pivot your production to manufacture PPE
- Deploy your recovery action plan: how Coats can support your business pivot to PPE production efficiently and to the highest standards
Please note that this webinar was recorded on 12 May and all information presented was accurate at the time of recording.