Athleisure: Keeping in step with the trends
This growth has partly been accelerated by the COVID 19 pandemic, which has led to a consumer preference for Athleisure wear that will suit their new working from home lifestyle.
In response to this demand and difficult economic circumstances, many brands and retailers are pivoting their production towards athleisure garments.
To provide support in this journey, we are hosting a CoatsCast panel discussion around the trends and innovations we are seeing in the sector.
On Thursday 29th October, our panel of Coats experts discussed:
- The latest trends dominating the athleisure sector
- Sustainability and the innovation journey within athleisure
- Why supply chain transparency is imperative
- How digitalisation can benefit brands and vendors
- Don’t worry if you missed the live event, you can watch the recording at your leisure by clicking the watch now button above
Meet the Speakers
Stephen Beveridge, Global Accounts Director, Apparel and Footwear, Coats
Werner Maass, Innovation Director, Coats
Kristina Berrios, Global Accounts Director, Coats
Stuart McCready-Stocks, Sales Director, Coats Digital