Trilobal polyester thread for machine embroidering with enhanced uniformity of the stitch formation
Coats Sylko AS has superior lustre, durability and smooth operation at the highest speeds, which have made them a popular choice among embroidery customers seeking performance and durability.
Sylko AS embroidery thread allows you to create beautiful, attractive logos and decorative seams on Outdoorwear clothing and accessories. It has excellent lustre and superior abrasion resistance for demanding end uses.
The lower dynamic friction values of Sylko AS enhances the uniformity of the stitch formation giving you neat and well balanced seams. It also incorporates outstanding sewability and provides solutions for oil-sensitive materials such as C0 fabrics.
Features and Benefits
- Engineered for sewing at the highest speeds
- Reduces potential lube migration
- Provides solutions for oil-sensitive materials such as C0 fabrics
- Allows for improved sewing performance on complex materials due to its higher heat shield
- The reduced frictional values allow smoother thread pull off through the sewing machine helping to deliver longer lasting seams
- Excellent lustre and extensive range of colours and durability
- Suitable for vegan requirements
- Available with recycled materials
- Outdoor wear
- Outdoor wear
Should the application require higher levels of colour fastness, it is recommended to check the fastness level before use. This is particularly recommended for dark blues, bright reds and black where colour fastness can be an issue. The highest level of colour fastness is achieved with the special washfast trilobal polyester product Sylko WF which is available in a select shade range.
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.