A drawn textured polyester knitting yarn with a special ‘glow in the dark’ effect.
CoatsKnit Lucence is a drawn textured polyester knitting yarn with a special ‘glow in the dark’ effect.
During the extrusion process photo-luminescent pigments are added to the polyester polymer which gives this yarn its glow in the dark feature. The yarn is ‘charged’ in sunlight or in artificial light (to a lesser degree) and emits a luminous glow quality when viewed in the dark.
Features and Benefits
- CoatsKnit Lucence yarn enables a high degree of luminosity
- Excellent resistance against any weather and light conditions
- Good stability against water and other chemicals
- Luminescent material is non-toxic, free from any harmful substances
- Certified to Öko-Tex Standard 100, class I, the most stringent class covering textile items for babies and toddlers
- Meets Coats restricted substance list
- Suitable for vegan requirements
- Footwear knitted uppers
- Apparel garments
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.