A textured filament yarn that can be twisted with filaments of up to six shades
CoatsKnit ColTwist is a textured filament yarn that can be twisted with filaments of up to six shades.
The combination of different coloured filaments gives CoatsKnit ColTwist an extraordinary melange effect that can be used for colourful and bright knitted shoe uppers.
As a part of our commitment to ethically building a sustainable future, CoatsKnit ColTwist can be produced from 100% GRS Certified recycled materials as well as virgin origin.
Features and Benefits
- Made from 100% virgin or 100% recycled polyester
- Round filament cross-section
- Available in different levels of bulkiness
- Available in a range of finishes such as water repellent
- Offering a multicolour range in various combinations of plies, from 2 plies to 6 plies
- All dyed colours are tested based on our Coats colour standards
- Certified to Öko-Tex Standard 100, class I, the most stringent class covering textile items for babies and toddlers
- Meets Coats restricted substance list
- Suitable for vegan requirements
- Footwear knitted uppers
- Apparel garments
- Accessory fabrics
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.