Innovative material blend that delivers great value combined with optimum performance
The hand safety industry is demanding increasingly higher levels of cut resistance.
The disruptive J Spun technology invented by Coats gives Armoren Ultracut product the power of extreme cut protection. The proprietary helical core and cover construction extends the frontiers of new safety trends, and Ultracut levels of cut resistance in the A5 to A9 range are attained to meet high severity hazards.
Features and Benefits
Extreme cut resistance
- Ultracut levels AS to A9 (EN E/F and beyond)
- Steel and new generation metal cores used across a gradient of microns
- Proprietary reinforced core constructions to meet extreme laceration hazards
- Extraordinary durabilty. Withstands industrial laundy cycles with no shrinkage
- Robust heat dispersion. Arc flash design options available
Arc flash and Multi-risk
- Optional functionalities like electric arc flash resistance available
- Yarn and fabric solutions to meet F2675M-13 HRC 2 and 3 levels
- Can be designed to meet multi-risk hazards
Gloves and sleeves for the following applications:
- Metal fabrication irregular sharp edges
- Structural components assembly
- Tool dies. Press shop operations
- Sheet metal stamping
- Glass fabrication
- Autoclave. Rubber calendering
- Automotive glass assembly
- Hot glass and metal castings
- Meat cutting. Food processing
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.