Quality cotton tea bag thread designed for wide industry use
Coats Admiral Teabag is a 100% high quality long staple spun cotton thread that has been developed in collaboration with leading tea bag machine manufacturers and tea producers.
Coats tea bag string products have been developed in conjunction with leading tea bag machine manufacturers and tea producers to deliver optimum performance on a variety of equipment.
Using 100% cotton, Coats tea bag products are engineered to perform at maximum speeds on all the popular machines in the market including Constanta, Perfecta, IMA and Mai.
Features and Benefits
- Environmentally friendly products used throughout the manufacturing process
- FDA approved wax lubrication for smooth performance
- Manufacturing excellence including sterile conditions, exclusive workers and a dedicated area
- Long length packages and high productivity
- Meets Coats restricted substance list
- Tea bag string
Environmentally Friendly Tea Bag Thread Production:
Coats global environmental policy takes a proactive view to the environment and protecting the world we live in. Coats tea bag threads meet all the below industry standards:
- HACCP and BRC IOP accreditations
- Meeting ISO 9001:2000 standards
- CFTRI approval against FDA CR21 Regulation
- Processing using Öko-Tex compliant material
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.